RInfra - Business Responsibility Reporting - Left Menu
RInfra - Business Responsibility Reporting - Our Contribution
Our Nation. Our Responsibility
RInfra realizes the responsibilities that come with being a leader. Our desire to contribute to our nation's society has encouraged us to take numerous initiatives/measures related to education, healthcare, environmental improvement and developmental programs. Hundreds of employees across the company participated in "Swachh Bharat Abhiyan", a national level campaign by the Government of India, and took the "Cleanliness" pledge on 2nd October, 2014.
- RInfra aims to develop the future leaders of our country by giving them a strong foundation today. We have introduced a number of effective measures that will go a long way in cementing the future of India as a highly developed nation.
- RInfra distributes school bags, books, furniture, pedestal fans, stationery items and games materials in schools at different business areas across the country.
- RInfra in association with an NGO has set up 30 Mahila Siksha Kendras in Delhi for women from low income group clusters to undergo free courses on functional literacy
Healthcare in India remains a major concern due to below par medical facilities and infrastructure. We at RInfra have inculcated the need for developing proper healthcare facilities throughout the country by adopting a series of measures that will increase awareness and educate people regarding healthcare.
- Blood donation camps are being frequently organized at various plants, offices and project sites.
- Free medical camps and eye check up camps are frequently organised at various plants, offices and project sites.
- RInfra donated an ambulance to the Kalamassery Medical Collage Shihab Thangal Centre at Kochi and wheelchairs to physically and financially needy people at Eloor Manjummel at Kochi.
- RInfra made arrangements to serve free drinking water at its toll plazas for people travelling during summer
Encouraging Environmental Conservation
RInfra has always been at the fore of conserving natural resources. In its effort to check the depletion of natural resources, the company has taken the following steps that aim to conserve environment:
- Ensuring extensive plantation outside the boundaries at several plants, offices and project sites
Undertaking Developmental Initiatives
RInfra is committed towards making a difference in a host of social causes like providing basic facilities to poor and needy women and constructing social development centres for village locals.
- As part of its community development mission, RInfra conducts old quality clothes collection drive among its employees and distributes to poor, needy and tribal people from most affected and Adivasi region of Maharashtra
- As a part of its donation drive, RInfra employees contribute voluntarily on 10th May every year to mark the Martyrs Day and hand the sum over to Collector and President, Zilla Sainik Welfare Office, a Mumbai based NGO.
- Every year RInfra celebrates international women's day for women living in slum areas at Andheri and Jogeshwari, in Mumbai suburbs.
- RInfra subsidiary Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd in 2014 conducted a drive to collect relief materials for J&K Floods affected people. Hundreds of commuters donated in cash or kind for the flood victims.
- RInfra in association with Delhi Police Special Unit for Women and Children organized self defence training program for women empower in Delhi
Our contribution to social causes has been recognized through the numerous awards which we have won. The standout awards are the CII National Award in excellence in water management - beyond the fence and the 2007 Golden Peacock Award for corporate social responsibility.