RInfra - Business Responsibility Reporting - Left Menu
RInfra - Sustainability Report - Our Philosophy - Profile & Mission
Profile of Reliance Infrastructure Limited
Reliance Infrastructure Limited (RInfra) is a constituent of the Reliance Group, one of the leading business houses in India.
RInfra, incorporated in 1929, is amongst the largest and fastest growing companies in the infrastructure sector.
RInfra is also the leading utility company having presence across the entire value chain of power businesses i.e. generation, transmission, distribution and trading of power.
RInfra along with its wholly owned subsidiary company owns and operates five power stations with aggregate generating capacity of 941 MW and distributes more than 27 billion units of electricity to over 6 million consumers in India's two premier cities, Mumbai and Delhi. RInfra subsidiary companies have commissioned three transmission projects by installing 8 national grid lines, being the first set of lines commissioned in India by the private sector.
RInfra also provides Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for developing power and road projects.
RInfra through its special purpose vehicles has executed a portfolio of infrastructure projects including a metro rail project in Mumbai; 11 road projects with total length of 1,000 kms and cement plants with aggregate capacity of 5.8 million tones
To be amongst the most admired and most trusted integrated utility companies in the world, delivering reliable and quality products and services to all customers at competitive costs, with international standards of customer care- thereby creating superior value for all stakeholders.
To set new benchmarks in standards of corporate performance and governance through the pursuit of operational and financial excellence, responsible citizenship and profitable growth.
- To attain global best practices and become a world-class utility.
- To create world-class assets and infrastructure to provide the platform for faster, consistent growth for India to become a major world economic power.
- To achieve excellence in service, quality, reliability, safety and customer care.
- To earn the trust and confidence of all customers and stakeholders, exceeding their expectations and make the Company a respected household name.
- To work with vigour, dedication and innovation with total customer satisfaction as the ultimate goal.
- To consistently achieve high growth with the highest levels of productivity.
- To be a technology driven, efficient and financially sound organisation.
- To be a responsible corporate citizen nurturing human values and concern for society, the environment and above all people.
- To contribute towards community development and nation building.
- To promote a work culture that fosters individual growth, team spirit and creativity to overcome challenges and attain goals.
- To encourage ideas, talent and value systems.
- To uphold the guiding principles of trust, integrity and transparency in all aspects of interactions and dealings.