RInfra - Investor Relations - Left Menu
Rinfra - Investor Relations - Shareholder Services - Transmision of Shares
Transmision of Shares
To facilitate easier transmission of physical shares held by small investors; we have waived the requirement of producing Probate / Letter of Administration / Succession Certificate for shares up to 500 or shares of market value of Rs.1,00,000 whichever is lower.
The legal heirs of the deceased shareholders who hold up to 500 shares or shares of market value of Rs.1,00,000 whichever is lower, need to submit the prescribed form with the following documents for transmitting the shares in their name :
- Request for transmission.
- Copy of death certificate duly notarized.
- Letter of Indemnity duly supported by a guarantee of an independent surety acceptable to the Company Secretary, made on appropriate non-judicial stamp paper.
- An affidavit on appropriate non-judicial stamp paper.
- (i) No Objection Certificate from the legal heir who do not object to such transmission or
(ii) Proof about indemnity of the nominee, in case of nomination.
- Original Share Certificate.
Please click here to download the Form for Transmission of Shares.
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
(Unit: Reliance Infrastructure Limited)
Karvy Selenium, Tower - B
Plot No. 31 & 32, Survey No. 116/22, 115/24, 115/25,
Financial District, Nanakramguda
Ranga Reddy District
Hyderabad 500 081
State Telengana India
Toll Free No. (India) 1800 4250 999
Phone No. 040 67162222
Fax No. 040 - 67161791